Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Unfashionably me


 I’m not the trend following designer loving kinda girl. But that doesn't mean I don’t love clothes. Or don't trade in comfort for a tremendously uncomfortable dress just so I can have my fifteen minutes of fame at a party or pretentious social gathering. But I’m just not educated about brands and most designers. Maybe it’s because I’ve never been able to afford them. Or maybe because I'm just too cool for school. um.. fashion in this case. I'd like to stick with the later. 

I’d like to give you a little insight into the kind of fashion I like but don’t necessarily follow. I guess I am a little scared when it comes to experimenting. I’m tall and because of that I have friends (and a mom) who thinks I can carry off “absolutely everything” but I don’t always agree.



But this is how I would like to dress more often.




                                         I absolutely adore the Olsen twins granny-chic look.
                                      It just looks like so much fun and so easy and hassle free.



         I guess you could call this Homeless Chic. It's easier to dress like a hobo in Noo Yawk.          
                 I'm definitely going to get myself a fedora except my head has a bit of an unusual shape.


     I also love Nicole Ritchie. Not the old Nicole Ritchie. But the new and improved version.

    
She has a vibe similar to the Olsen twins and I think she’s just so effing cool. Look how she makes a simple white tee and denim shorts look off the hook hot.


There's just something so sexy about a white T-shirt or ganji. I'm going to stock up on lots of white this summer....That reminds me, I need to make a trip to Sarojini for my summer shopping .I'll let you know how that goes. 





I have this overpowering urge to sign off with an xoxo. Aahh whatevs... until next time, xoxo!!!


1 comment:

  1. Nicole Ritchie's outfit is very you! And your mother is right. Listen to her! Haha

    ReplyDelete