Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Bigger The Better


I’m talking about bags of course. Get your mind out of the gutter.
I love myself a big, big bag. Like most girls, I carry everything in my bag. Besides the obvious wallet, keys and phone, I carry my entire makeup kit, hand sanitizer, hand cream, phone charger, a pen, face wipes, breath mint, sunglasses, lens solution and sometimes even underwear. Of course I have my party bags which are much smaller and harder to clutch yet they  insist on being called a clutch. But  if I can get away with it, I sneak my larger than life bag into a party and ignore stares from eyes framed by perfectly curled lashes.

Here is the bag I am carrying right now. It’s dark blue with gold on the handle. It was an engagement present from my future sister-in-law.  It's from Bombay but the best part about it is that it has no name, no brand, no nothing. So I think I’ll  name it Bloo. Duh… because it’s blue, get it? 



OK, so this one isn't big but it's a present from my BFF who lives in NY and I love it very muchly. She found it in  H & M  and bought it because she thought it "looked like me." I guess that means I'm all bright and happy looking. I'm not complaining.






I love how the neon ( pink... orange ,... I can't decide) brightens up and adds a funky touch to every thing I wear . According to me, bags should never match your outfit. Like never ever ever.


3 comments:

  1. One time i decided to leave my big bag at home and carry my small one. When I left home, you know the things I missed the most? Nothing! Haha I think we just add because the bag fits and forgives. :)
    Love the pink bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha..i have a toddle and like the bigger bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing you meant toddler : )
    My sister has two and her bag is ginormous!

    ReplyDelete