Tuesday, March 26, 2013

These are a few of my (new )favourite things

My white lace dress Courtesy BFF from NY. Unbranded. 
                     


I still haven't worn it because I don't have the right shoes.I'm thinking skinny ankle strap wedges or nude patent leather pumps. What do you think?



                                                Pink, yellow and purple. Forever New.



                                 They're so much fun. I can even wear them with them with Indian clothes.


                                                                     Pure by DKNY

                                         
     I think I finally have a favourite perfume."The fragrance's top notes soar of the pure scent of vanilla. Accords of dewdrop petal, lotus flower, and Bulgarian rose harmonize with a floral heart of jasmine, freesia and lush orchid. It finishes in a cradle of warmth: white amber, creamy sandalwood."






   Yes, that's lingerie. It's so pretty that I might just wear it on my head. No one will ever know. 

       
  My sister works at Victoria's Secret so I have a drawer full of underwear that is far too pretty to be worn as underwear and solely meant to help you "get your freak on" For some reason my sister decided to show my mother all the presents she had brought for her baby sister.  My mother pretended not to notice the frills, sparkles, and stick-on jewels. *awkward*

No comments:

Post a Comment