Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pout-y mouth

Amongst the Indian divas,  I think Sonam K is hands down the-ee most stylish of them all. I love when she does the whole vintage thing but I adore her boho-chic- flower- child look even more.

Vintage Versus Boho









Which look do you prefer??


I would love to try her vintage look but when I tried the whole matte red-lips sitch, I looked more trannylicious and less like a sex goodess.

See for yourself. (that's me on the left)



That doesn’t stop me from rocking Mac’s Russian Red from time to time. But since my pout isn’t quite a pout, I think glossy pinks and lighter shades look better on me. I am absolutely in love with Chatterbox from Mac. I literally want to kiss my own lips every time I wear it. *smooch*

This seems to be a really popular colour with Delhi girls. EVERY Mac store I went to was out of-stock of this deelish shade last month. So my sister bought me one from NY. .. just in time for my engagement party. But I'll save that story for another post.



1 comment:

  1. i love her style! The 1940s sex appeal. And Sonam Kapoor isn't that bad either... ;)

    ReplyDelete