Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hairy Tales

If I'm having a bad hair day, no amount of make up or jeans that make my ass look nice can salvage the situation. I just don't feel pretty when my hair looks ugly. Period. I don't have the patience to flat iron or blow dry my hair everyday, so I usually leave fate to determine my hair day. I'm usually lucky because even though my hair isn't soft and shiny, it falls in soft waves. I have a trick that helps style my rough locks and it's called the-tie-it-in-scrunchy-while-it's wet. 
                         This is how it turns out  when fate is on my side.
                                 
       That's me on the right with my besties from school. You can't tell here, but they have     ridiculously healthy hair.


                              I hate poker straight hair. I'm all for crazy waves and lots of volume.

                                     I would love my hair to look like this on any given day. 
 



 I have spent thousands on expensive shampoos my gay hairdresser promised would “totally transform your hair” and I have used hair masks and indulged in hair spas. Nothing has worked for my hair in the past and it remains dry. But then Tresemme came into my life. It has worked wonders for my long and not so lovely locks. It leaves my hair feeling soft and light and it falls perfectly with just the right amount of bounce.




  
I usually just leave my hair open (the way it is in the picture) but when I feel like spending extra energy into looking pretty I’m all about the side braid or the fish tail. I thought it was really hard to do but after watching a couple of youtube videos, I can braid my hair without even looking in the mirror.  It’s actually really simple and when done right, it looks extremely feminine and sexy.


           I'm going to leave with you this video and I hope you're having a really good hair day. Like fabulous good.
                              So...HAIR you go. (Thanks Malvika K Singh aka Molly aka Mollywood)
                               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29oirx1eYMA

No comments:

Post a Comment