Thursday, March 21, 2013

And the award goes to..... (part 1)

I love the way my friends dress. They are uniquely original and like me, they aren't trend whores. So I've decided to dedicate a post to them once a week.. I am going to choose one 'best dressed friend' and celebrate their style. And this week I have chosen....*drum roll please*... Shiv Karan Bagga. He is definitely my most stylish friend and the best part is that he is a he! Shiv is always dressed to the nines even if he has to go for a toilet paper run. I'm pretty sure he has a pick- up- toilet- paper outfit folded under his we're- out -of -coffee outfit. 


Shiv's signature style includes a beret, rimmed glasses( he definitely does not need) and in the winter he scarves it up. So, without further ado let me introduce you to Delhi's favourite fashion extraordinaire, SK Bagga. No, you can't call him Bagginder yet.

                             That's Shiv at a wedding we recently attended. I love how  he stood out among the other men who played it safe by wearing whites, blacks and the occasional maroon. I think men should take more risks. Why should women have all the fun? 



Shiv with the ladies. The tie and jacket are formal but the beret makes it more chill and yells 'parttayy' just like Bagginder does.


That's  us on my engagement after party. He made a smooth transition from Indian to a bold printed T, jacket and his beret in less than half an hour. Oh, and this is our signature pose. We've somewhat mastered it.



   
                          This is Sparta! ? He can totes give Gerard Butler a run for his money.  



2 comments: